Visi Vinnle contains more unique and powerful natural ingredients than any other health supplement in the world. It helps balance out your body’s metabolism and your brain’s chemistry in remarkable ways that ultimately foster fat loss, appetite suppression, alertness, focus, energy, and overall physical and mental wellbeing.
You take two of these per day. Depending on your size, you may take them both first thing in the morning, or you may wish to take one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Vinnle retails at $69.99 per bottle. Click the picture (or here) to buy now.
BENEFITS IN BRIEF
- Burns fat.
- Suppresses appetite.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Boosts energy.
- Boosts mood.
- Enhances mental clarity.
- Enhances focus.
- Balances hormones.
- Increases liver function.
VINNLE INGREDIENTS and HOW THEY WORK
- Caralluma Fimbriata: A plant extract that provides the body with sustained energy, balances your brain’s chemistry to improve your mood, and suppresses unnecessary hunger cravings.
- Coffee Arabica Isolate: Well known for its effective thermogenic properties—that is, it naturally raises core body temperature, which helped reduce abdominal fat. Also known for its ability to control appetite and reduce cravings.
- Evodiamine: Like Coffee Arabica Isolate, also known for effective thermogenic properties. Also increases energy, mental concentration and focus.
- Theobromine: Relatively simple alkaloid loaded with antioxidants that help reduce stress in the body. Also a natural appetite suppressant, making it ideal for those who wish to lose weight.
- L-theanine: Powerful amino acid that makes your mood better and makes you feel less stressed and more relaxed.
- Green Tea Extract: Known for its ability to increase metabolism, which burns fat. (Visi’s medically active form of green tea has a standardized amount of epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, which is the gold standard for green tea.)
- Chromium Niacinate: A mineral that aids digestion and helps move blood sugar, or glucose, from the bloodstream into cells so that it can be used as energy and to turn fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy.